Subject: Ontvangstbevestiging [Ticket=reqdiv:104014]
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Estonian Transport Administration" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2025 11:31:32 +0300

Dear Madam, Dear Sir, 

Your request has been received at the DIV. 
You will receive a response as soon as possible (normally within 10
working days). 

With kind regards, 

DIV 

NB: This is an automatically generated e-mail message. 

 Original Message : 
Dear colleague,

According to the Council Directive 1999/37/EC on the registration
documents for vehicles (article 5) please find enclosed information about
re-registration of vehicles in Estonia during the last month.

Best regards

Data and Analytics Unit

Estonian Transport Administration
Valge 4 | 11413 Tallinn
[email-masked] |  <http://www.transpordiamet.ee/>
https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tran
spordiamet.ee%2F&data=05%7C02%7Crequest.div%40domino.mobilit.fgov.be%7Cb82
d5ed1509249a7986f08ddc379d1ee%7C142b3163616f485d926fcc7680220002%7C0%7C0%7
C638881650159205857%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOi
IwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7
C&sdata=GLNgq4xKfrqniNIHIz7aiygTWQQLULdrE7EU7owtBCg%3D&reserved=0

Disclaimer <https://mobilit.belgium.be/nl/disclaimer/maildisclaimer>