Subject: Liiklusvälise tegevuse loa taotlus 17. juuli autoreklaami fotovõtete tarvis - Kanama-Üksnurme tee
From: "Kalev Smidt" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2025 16:50:31 +0300

Tere,

Pöördun Teie poole Kanama-Üksnurme tee ajutiseks sulgemiseks seoses 
autoreklaami fotovõtetega 17. juuli ajavahemikus 11:30-15:00 (2 tundi). 
Kirjaga kaasas on taotlus koos liiklusskeemiga.

Jääme ootama Teie tagasisidet.

Lugupidamisega,
Kalev Smidt

-- 

Kalev Smidt
Location/Scout Manager
+372 5341 4787

 <http://www.locationunit.ee/>

www.locationunit.ee <http://www.locationunit.ee/>   • @locationunit 
<http://www.instagram.com/locationunit>

Location Unit OÜ • reg. nr 12890074
Office: Soo 4, Tallinn, Estonia 10414 
<https://goo.gl/maps/Dfu7BpXiswnc9uGaA>
Warehouse: Maleva 2c-125, Tallinn, Estonia 11711 
<https://goo.gl/maps/PgukV4mpN4uhEDqL6>
Statement of Confidentiality
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are conﬁdential and 
are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally 
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of 
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission 
in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is 
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please 
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this 
message and its attachments, if any.