Subject: Fwd: Order sea charts
From: Oceanspirit_Info <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2025 14:09:15 +0300

Hello!

We have been one of your resellers in Finland.

We would need to buy some Estonian Sea Charts, but what is the situation 
with the Estonian Sea Chart vol 1 - 3, when they are updated, or will be 
updated?

We do not have vol 1, and have only 2 of vol 2.

Then I would like to order also 302 8 pcs, 305 4 pcs and 306 4 pcs.

How about the transportation, do we still need to arrange it?

I will attach our invoicing address, just in case, if you have the old one.

Best regards from rainy Turku Finland, and have a nice Midsummer,

Arja Kunnasluoto-Gustafsson

Ocean Spirit Oy Ab

-------- Välitetty viesti / Fwd.Msg --------
Aihe: 	Order sea charts
Päiväys: 	Fri, 8 Jul 2022 15:05:54 +0300
Lähettäjä: 	Arja Kunnasluoto <[email-masked]>
Vastaanottaja: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	'Reija Kaira' <[email-masked]>

Hello!

My company Ocean Spirit has ordered you sea charts, but the person 
(Reija Kaira) who has done it usual, has her holiday.

So could you please send my message to right person, thank you?

We would need

6 pcs of Vol. 1

6 pcs of Vol. 2,

thank you.

Reija will be back at work on next Tuesday the 12^th of July, and can 
then arrange the pickup. But I thought, that you could prepare the order 
now, because we are out of stock, and clients are asking your charts.

I will attached our in invoicing addresses.

Thank you very much!

Best regards, Arja Kunnasluoto-Gustafsson

Ocean Spirit Oy Ab

Linnankatu 37b

20100 Turku

Finland