Subject: [*Suspicious Email*] Progress meeting
From: "Tom Rehwinkel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Priit Rifk" <[email-masked]>,Mait Rõõmus <[email-masked]>,Laura González Combrink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2025 12:52:31 +0300

Dear Mait, Priit,

After the fruitful meetin we had on April 16 we would like to show you the 
progress we made.

Do you have any availability in the week of June 23?

Thank you in advance!

Best,

Tom.

Tom Rehwinkel
Managing Director
AirHub Consultancy

T: +31 6 15244805
M: [email-masked] <mailto: [email-masked]>
W: www.airhub.app <http://www.airhub.app/>

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient 
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of 
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. 
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and 
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not 
occur in the future.