Subject: TSA21 Lisakoridori (R2156) tellimus
From: "Egert Linkmann" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>,Eve Härm <[email-masked]>, "Marko Liiva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2025 17:56:00 +0300

Tervist, 

Sooviks tellida TSA21 Lisakoridori R2156.
Manuses vajalikud failid.

Egert Linkmann
Head of Training and Flight OPS
+372 56 502 880
[email-masked]
_____________________
Threod Systems AS
www.threod.com  
Kaare tee 3, Viimsi 74010, Estonia

Threod Systems Confidential > The information in this e-mail is
confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to the
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not a named recipient,
any disclosure, copying, reliance on it, is prohibited and may be illegal.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notifyThreod Systems and
delete the e-mail.