Subject: Candidature of India to the ICAO Council- reg.
From: "Dg Office" <[email-masked]>
To: "info" <[email-masked]>, "PriitSauk" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Neeraj ." <[email-masked]>, "Amit Teotia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2025 10:01:35 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

Warm Greetings from Directorate General of Civil Aviation of India.

Please find a letter from Mr. Faiz Ahmed Kidwai, Director General of Civil 
Aviation, India, seeking support of your State for India’s candidature for 
re-election to the ICAO Council (Part II) scheduled to be held during the 
42nd General Assembly of ICAO from 23rd September to 03rd October, 2025.

Attached also find herewith an Aide-Memoire, highlighting India’s 
contributions to international civil aviation.

Thank you and kind regards,

Office of the Director General of Civil Aviation

Directorate General of Civil Aviation, India

Tel: 91-11-24620784/ 24652491

Fax: 91-11-24652760

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.