Subject: Taotlus liiklusväliseks tegevuseks (reklaamivõtted) Leesi-Hara teel
From: "Hannes Paldrok" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2025 16:52:07 +0300

Tere!

Saadan taotluse ja liiklusskeemi Mazda reklaamivõtete läbiviimiseks 
Leesi-Hara teel.

-- 

Best wishes,

Hannes Paldrok
Partner / CEO
+372 555 95 767

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4zbLb1ibrBHiJnBoC0PDSCqOX8R508d5quGJO7sF-HkeBhILwttr5UK_-rl5MZ1veM-vcRuCJE>

www.locationunit.ee <http://www.locationunit.ee/>   • @locationunit 
<http://www.instagram.com/locationunit>
Location Unit OÜ • reg. nr 12890074
Office: Soo 4, Tallinn, Estonia
Rental: Maleva 2c-125, Tallinn, Estonia

Statement of Confidentiality
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and 
are intended solely for the addressee. The information may also be legally 
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of 
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission 
in error, any use, reproduction, or dissemination of this transmission is 
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please 
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this 
message and its attachments, if any.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.