Subject: Airline traffic statistics for 2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2025 12:03:57 +0300

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Hope you are doing well!

To quickly introduce myself, I work for T2RLs research department, T2RL is 
an independent research and consultancy firm for the aviation IT department. 
We work with 1200+ airlines, software suppliers and country stat bureaus on 
making sure our data is up to date and accurate.

Our team is in the process of updating total passengers boarded for airlines 
all over the world.
I was unable to find the total passengers carried by individual airlines in 
Estonia on the website. – transpordiamet.ee <http://transpordiamet.ee>

Would it be possible to let me know how many passengers were carried by 
individual airlines in Estonia in the year 2024?

If not for yourself, request you to please connect me with the concerned 
person.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
 <https://www.t2rl.com/> 	 	Gaurav Bandiwadekar
Research Manager
Mobile +91 80977 83763 <https://creators.spotify.com/pod/show/t2rl-talks/>

 <https://www.t2rl.com/events/t2rlengage/>

T2RL is a flexible employer with teams in many timezones around the world. 
Please do not feel obligated to read or respond to emails outside of your 
preferred working hours.
 <https://www.t2rl.com/disclaimer/> Disclaimers

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.