Subject: Request for Information on Obtaining AOC and Air Operator License
From: "alarico" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Lillo Lentini" <[email-masked]>, "Gianni Zilio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2025 08:36:44 +0200

Dear Estonian Civil Aviation Authority Team,

I am reaching out to inquire about the certification process required to 
start an air transport business in Estonia. We are interested in applying 
for the Air Operator Certificate (AOC) and the Air Operator License, and 
would like to receive detailed information regarding the requirements and 
documentation necessary for this process.

Currently, we hold the following OM (Operations Manual) Parts: A, B, C, and 
D, and we have the staff ready to be submitted to the authorities as 
nominated persons. The airline intends to operate in Europe, with initial 
operations in the Mediterranean area.

Additionally, we are Zephyr Spa, an Italian company, and we are willing to 
establish a permanent establishment in Estonia to support our operations.

Specifically, we would appreciate clarification on the following points:

Financial and operational requirements for obtaining the AOC and Air 
Operator License;
Documentation to be submitted and estimated processing times;
Any associated administrative costs and specific regulations applicable;
Contact details for a designated representative or support for further 
assistance during the process.

We would be grateful if you could provide an official guide or direct us to 
the appropriate point of contact for a potential meeting.

Thank you in advance for your assistance, and we look forward to your 
response.

Kind regards,

Alarico Iotti
Zephyr Spa
[email-masked]

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.