Subject: RE: Information request (Aviation)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2025 13:40:20 +0200

Ps. Also, if you have any details about why we should register the
aircraft with Estonian registrar. Any incentive, advantage rules, etc…
Thank you by advance!

Kind regards,

X-1 JETS | UNLOCK THE TIME

Benjamin

+33 6 61 97 45 20

 <http://www.x1jets.com/> www.x1jets.com

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2025 12:36 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Information request (Aviation)
Importance: High

Dear Sir, Madam,

We are planning to register a Cirrus SF50 (Vision Jet) on the Estonian
registry by the end of 2025. For now we are hesitating with different
registrars.

I would like to have your confirmation that if the aircraft owners will be
our company (Estonian register company) and other personal owners, then
personal owners will be able to fly their aircraft under the private
flight regulations (they will own a part of the aircraft on a shared
basis).

Thank you by advance for your answer as it is important for our aircraft
management operations.

Kind regards,

X-1 JETS OÜ

Benjamin Lehmann

 <http://www.x1jets.com/> www.x1jets.com

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.