Subject: Road signs to Marika Puhkeküla
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2025 18:04:25 +0200

Tere,

I am the owner of Marika Puhkeküla (Marika Puhkemajad OÜ).

I would like to know if it is possible to announce the entrance to my
vacation village with a road sign.

I enclose two examples.

My property is not directly on the road. The entrance is in a slight curve
in a 50 KmH area. Unfortunately, my guests only see where the entrance is
very late.

Is it possible to put up signs? For example, 100m before the entrance,
from both sides? Is there also an option available to put a sign 20km
before?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards

Michael Gaiss

+372 5827 4099

Marika Puhkemajad OÜ

(Reg. 14936062, VAT EE102241107)

Metsanurga 2,

91101 Nõva küla

Lääne-Nigula vald

Lääne maakond, Eesti

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.