Subject: Termination of Agreement – Unprovided API Service and Billing Issue
From: Pakkumine <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], Martin Tubalkain <[email-masked]>, Meriliis Lätte <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2024 22:43:29 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this email finds you well.

We are writing to formally notify you of our decision to terminate the
agreement

*LIIKLUSREGISTRI ANDMETELE JUURDEPÄÄSU LEPING nr 3.2-5/24/1381-1* effective
immediately, in accordance with Section 11.4.

The primary reason for this decision is that we have not been provided with
the expected API usage as per the terms of the agreement. Despite the lack
of service, we have still been charged the monthly fee. This situation has
put us in a position where we are unable to justify continued payment for a
service that has not been delivered as expected.

We kindly request that this issue be reviewed, and we would appreciate your
cooperation in resolving it mutually. Specifically, we propose:

   1. A waiver or adjustment of the charges incurred during the period when
   the API service was unavailable.
   2. A final confirmation of the termination to avoid any future billing.

Please let us know how we can move forward to address this matter fairly
for both parties. We value professional and transparent collaboration and
hope to resolve this amicably.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt
response.
Kind Regards,

---
Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu turvalisuses kindel.