Subject: Landing permit questions
From: "Scandic Aero" <[email-masked]>
To: <destinataires inconnus:>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2024 13:45:39 +0200

Hello,

Could you please advise for the below flight type if a landing permit is 
necessary to obtain at your country airports?

FLIGHT PURPOSE: Private Flight

AC REG: A6 ( Dubai) or Third country (non-EU)

AC TYPE: Above 12 Seats

-- 

Best regards,

Elena
OCC - Scandic.aero
www.scandic.aero <http://www.scandic.aero>
+45 55 264 264

Scandic Services
CVR nr.: 43776002
VAT nr.: DK43776002

  <https://static.wixstatic.com/media/d27b10_040d2fcd702d4fb08f529f5935f3bed5~mv2.png/v1/fill/w_90,h_68,al_c,q_85,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01,enc_auto/d27b10_040d2fcd702d4fb08f529f5935f3bed5~mv2.png> 
<https://static.wixstatic.com/media/d27b10_f0cc7b36c1a74a35889b9bf2694288aa~mv2.png/v1/fill/w_150,h_150,al_c,q_85,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01,enc_auto/1200px-Star_of_life2_svg.png>
  _____

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information 
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are 
not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby 
notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or 
the taking of any action on it, is strictly prohibited.
  _____

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.