Subject: Official Inquiry Regarding Fees and Pricing Policy for Personalized Vehicle License Plates
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2024 10:31:26 +0200

Dear Representatives of the Transpordiamet,

I am Deputy of Republic of Latvia parliament and am reaching out to
formally request for detailed information concerning the costs and
policies governing vehicle license plate modifications within the Republic
of Estonia, with particular interest in personalized or custom license
plates. The purpose of this inquiry is to facilitate a comparative
understanding of policy practices within the Baltic States.

I kindly request clarification on the following aspects:

1. What specific fees are associated with the transition from a standard
vehicle license plate to a personalized option?

2. What are the determining factors or criteria that influence the cost of
personalized plates in Lithuania? For example, are there differences in
pricing based on the length, complexity, or popularity of specific
character combinations?

3. Could you kindly elaborate on the rationale underlying the pricing
policy for personalized plates? Specifically, how does this policy aim to
address demand, ensure equitable access, or align with public interest
considerations?

I kindly request that you provide a response within five business days.
Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. I look forward to
your prompt and detailed response.

With respectful regards,

Amils Saļimovs

____________________________________________

Šī e-pasta vēstule un tās pielikumā esošie dokumenti var saturēt
ierobežotas pieejamības informāciju, tostarp personas datus, kas adresēta
tikai tās saņēmējam un izmantojama tikai
leģitīmiem mērķiem. Ja šo e-pasta vēstuli esat saņēmis kļūdas dēļ vai tajā
ietvertās informācijas vai personas datu apstrādes leģitīmais mērķis nav
nosakāms, Jums nav tiesību izmantot,
kopēt, saglabāt vai pārsūtīt šajā e-pasta vēstulē un tai pievienotajos
dokumentos ietverto informāciju.  Šādā gadījumā nekavējoties par šīs
e-pasta vēstules saņemšanu informējiet tās
nosūtītāju, nosūtot paziņojumu uz attiecīgo e-pasta adresi, kā arī
neatgriezeniski izdzēsiet sākotnēji saņemto e-pasta sūtījumu.

This e-mail message and its attachments, if any, may contain restricted
information, including personal data, addressed to the recipient only and
to be used only for legitimate purposes.
If you have received this e-mail message by mistake or it is impossible to
determine the legitimate purpose for processing the information contained
herein, including personal data, you
shall have no right to use, save or forward the information contained in
this e-mail message or the attached files. In this case, immediately
notify the sender by e-mail and permanently
delete the original copy of the received e-mail message.

Saudzēsim dabas resursus. Izvērtējiet, vai Jums šis e-pasta sūtījums
nepieciešams papīra formātā!

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.