Subject: RE: Service Provider Certificate Request
From: Eve Härm <[email-masked]>
To: "'PHILLIPSMEAD, JESSE P MSgt USAF USAFE USAFE A3/A3AA'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 13:24:02 +0300

Dear Jesse,

All service providers certificates are publicly available on Estonian
Transport Administration webpage:

https://www.transpordiamet.ee/aeronavigatsiooniteenus

Best regards,

Eve Härm

Head of Air Traffic Services and Aerodrome Department

+372 58 130 721

www.transpordiamet.ee | Lõõtsa street 5, Tallinn 11415

Estonian Transport Administration

From: PHILLIPSMEAD, JESSE P MSgt USAF USAFE USAFE A3/A3AA
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2024 4:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: WEIDENBACH, ADRIENNE M MSgt USAF USAFE USAFE HQ/A3AA
<[email-masked]>; STANLEY, GEOFFREY E TSgt USAF USAFE 86
OSS/A3AA <[email-masked]>
Subject: Service Provider Certificate Request

Greetings,

I am with the USAFE Instrument Procedure Design team. We are doing a
revalidation of Estonia's aeronautical program so that our US-DOD pilots
can utilize airfields throughout the country. One of our requirements is
ensuring Estonian flight procedures are flight inspected regularly.

In previous years we were provided with the attached Service Provider
Certificate, and I am curious if you could supply an updated version to
us.

Respectfully,
Jesse “MB” Phillips-Mead, MSgt, USAF
HQ USAFE-AFAFRICA
Ramstein Air Base, Germany
DSN: 480-6053