Subject: RE: PPA piirangualade kehtivuse pikendamise palve
From: "Diana Krotova" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Kert Kotkas'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eve Härm <[email-masked]>, "AMC" <[email-masked]>,Mait Rõõmus <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2024 10:54:44 +0300

Tere

Taotluse alusel on välja antud järgmised NOTAM-id:

A1870/24
(A1870/24 NOTAMR A1786/24 Q)EETT/QRTCA/IV/BO/W/010/038/5913N02749E031
A)EETT B)2407230721 C)2408112059 E)TEMPO RESTRICTED AREA EER2420
ESTABLISHED DUE TO UNMANNED AIRCRAFT ACTIVITY WI: 593519N 0274213E -
592818N 0280236E - THEN ALONG THE TERRITORY DIVIDING LINE BETWEEN ESTONIA
AND RUSSIA TO 584801N 0272258E - 584805N 0271550E - 590000N 0273715E -
591802N 0274957E - 592200N 0280358E - 592500N 0275959E - 593259N 0273852E
- 593519N 0274213E. ALL AIRCRAFT (INCLUDING UNMANNED AIRCRAFT) ARE
PROHIBITED TO FLY INTO OR IN THE AREA WITHOUT AUTHORISATION FROM ESTONIAN
POLICE AND BORDER GUARD BOARD. PERMISSION FOR ENTERING THE AREA SHALL BE
OBTAINED FROM TEL +372 5382 3704. RESTRICTION DOES NOT APPLY TO SAR, HOSP,
ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER GUARD BOARD FLIGHTS. F)1000FT AGL G)3500FT AGL)

A1871/24
(A1871/24 NOTAMR A1785/24 Q)EETT/QRTCA/IV/BO/W/000/035/5909N02721E027
A)EETT B)2407230730 C)2408112059 E)TEMPO RESTRICTED AREA EER2350
ESTABLISHED DUE TO UNMANNED AIRCRAFT ACTIVITY WI: 593259N 0273852E -
592500N 0275959E - 592200N 0280358E - 591802N 0274957E - 590000N 0273715E
- 584805N 0271550E - 584701N 0265846E - 593259N 0273852E. ALL AIRCRAFT
(INCLUDING UNMANNED AIRCRAFT) ARE PROHIBITED TO FLY INTO OR IN THE AREA
WITHOUT AUTHORISATION FROM ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER GUARD BOARD.
PERMISSION FOR ENTERING THE AREA SHALL BE OBTAINED FROM TEL +372 5382
3704. RESTRICTION DOES NOT APPLY TO SAR, HOSP, ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER
GUARD BOARD FLIGHTS. F)SFC G)3500FT AMSL)

A1872/24
(A1872/24 NOTAMR A1784/24 Q)EETT/QRTCA/IV/BO/W/000/035/5815N02708E045
A)EETT B)2407230735 C)2408112059 E)TEMPO RESTRICTED AREA EER2411
ESTABLISHED DUE TO UNMANNED AIRCRAFT ACTIVITY WI: 575444N 0272910E -
580559N 0272731E - 583608N 0270757E - 584916N 0264357E - 585913N 0265143E
- 585959N 0271000E - 584701N 0265846E - 584805N 0271550E - 584801N
0272258E THEN ALONG THE TERRITORY DIVIDING LINE BETWEEN ESTONIA AND RUSSIA
TO 573104N 0272102E - THEN ALONG THE TERRITORY DIVIDING LINE BETWEEN
ESTONIA AND LATVIA TO 573311N 0271110E - 575444N 0272910E. ALL
AIRCRAFT(INCLUDING UNMANNED AIRCRAFT) ARE PROHIBITED TO FLY INTO OR IN THE
AREA WITHOUT AUTHORISATION FROM ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER GUARD BOARD.
PERMISSION FOR ENTERING THE AREA SHALL BE OBTAINED FROM TEL +372 5309
4264. RESTRICTION DOES NOT APPLY TO SAR, HOSP, ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER
GUARD BOARD FLIGHTS. F)SFC G)3500FT AMSL)

Tervitades

Diana Krotova

+372 58 07 06 01

From: Kert Kotkas <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2024 5:56 AM
To: Eve Härm <[email-masked]>; Diana Krotova
<[email-masked]>
Subject: PPA piirangualade kehtivuse pikendamise palve

Tere

Palun pikendada ajutiste piirangualade EER2411, EER2350 ja EER2420
kehtivust kuni 11.08.2024 kell 2059 UTC.

Ette tänades

Kert Kotkas

PPA Lõuna prefektuuri operatiivbüroo

grupijuht

53307125