Subject: Requirment for Guiding and Support Sevice/ crewing agency - Azimuth Seafarer Marine Consultancy
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 13:45:03 +0300

Good afternoon, Sir/ Madam

I am getting in contact with you on behalf of Azimuth Seafarer Marine
Consultancy.

We are a new company, helping new seafarers to find an opportunity to start
a career at sea. New students who are willing to start work in the Maritime
industry and also people who never had any experience but are willing to
start work on the vessels. Or people who for some reason left the sea and
work at the shore side but now wished to return back but don't know how.

In the future we also wished to work for a crewing agency and support Ship
owners or Crew Management with our service.

Our wish to registering company in Estonia and I would like to ask what
requirements we need to fill to be legal to providing out service as Guiding
and Supporting new professionals

 Hope to hear from you soon, 

Best regards, 

Gundega Jansone
Personnel Officer
Azimuth Seafarer Marine Consultancy
Phone/ Whatsapp: +371 28909693