Subject: T11271 TAOTLUS LIIKLUSVÄLISE TEGEVUSE LOA SAAMISEKS
From: "Helar Tappo" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Martin Oja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:18:25 +0300

Tere,

Manuses digiallkirjastatud skeem ja taotlus.

Kui kõik on korras, siis kas oleks võimalik saata liiklusjuhtimise email, 
kuhu edastada täpne info filmimise kuupäeva ja kellaaja kohta?

Parimat / Best wishes,

Helar Tappo
Location Manager
+372 5841 6664

 <http://www.locationunit.ee/>

www.locationunit.ee <http://www.locationunit.ee/>   • @locationunit 
<http://www.instagram.com/locationunit>

Location Unit OÜ • reg. nr 12890074
Office: Soo 4, Tallinn, Estonia 10414 
<https://goo.gl/maps/Dfu7BpXiswnc9uGaA>
Rental: Maleva 2c-125, Tallinn, Estonia 11711 
<https://goo.gl/maps/PgukV4mpN4uhEDqL6>

Statement of Confidentiality
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and 
are intended solely for the addressee.
The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in 
trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient.
If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction, or 
dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender 
by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and its attachments, if 
any.