Subject: LSSIP 2023 signed WLA_ESTONIA
From: Moonika Käst <[email-masked]>
To: "'DELL' ORTO Luca'" <[email-masked]>, "LSSIP Support" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 20:20:03 +0300

Hello!

As previously agreed, Estonia was using this time the e-signature
possibility (in PDF format fail) and all our representators have signed
the LSSIP 2023 WLA for now.

Please find signed Document in the attachment.

One version has 3 last pages with additional timestamp/document moving
information on it and another is without timestamp additional information,
but still with e-signatures.

I hope your IT will find it OK to use to prepare final publication, as
needed.

And thanks again for all your help in this cycle!

Kind regards

Moonika Käst

MET Senior Inspector

Air Traffic Services and Aerodrome Department

Mob +372 58134428

<https://imsva91-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a
%2f%2fwww.transpordiamet.ee&umid=16FE30DD-14BA-7706-A682-5EEAC237DD44&auth
=ed14ca7882014201e769d8ee15ada74064f2985e-f0855eeb8dc3eac4e0e10a3850fe81cd
87c34a24> www.transpordiamet.ee

Lõõtsa 5 / 11415 Tallinn (ATS/AD)

Valge 4 / 11413 Tallinn (ADMIN)

Estonian Transport Administration