Subject: 08.03.2024. Nr. 8.-6/2433/ (also in word format)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "The Consumer Protection and Technical Regulatory Authority of the Republic of Estonia" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Estonian Transport Administration" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "State Consumer Rights Protection Authority of the Republic of Lithuania" <[email-masked]>, "State Non Food Products Inspectorate" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "State Mining Authority Department of Energy and Mechanics" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "The Office of Competition and Consumer Protectio
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 14:03:20 +0200

Hello!

 In this email attachment Consumer Rights Protection Centre of Latvia sends 
you an electronic document.

 According to the  Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No.473 “Procedures for 
the Preparation, Drawing Up, Storage and Circulation of Electronic Documents 
in State and Local Government Institutions, and the Procedures by which 
Electronic Documents are Circulated between State and Local Government 
Institutions, or Between These Institutions and Natural Persons and Legal 
Persons”  Article 17, Consumer Rights Protection Centre of Latvia asks for 
an answer about receipt of the document within one working day

 More information about electronic documents you can get in Latvia state 
Radio and Television center home page:

  <https://www.eparaksts.lv/en/> https://www.eparaksts.lv/en

 To open and read an electronic document, follow these steps:

1.	You must go to the website:

 <https://www.eparaksts.lv/en/about_us/News> https://www.eparaksts.lv/en

2.	The following document must be added to the checking ( section “+validate 
or sign”)
3.	After checking, electronically signed documents will be available -> you 
must click on the active links (button - Download)

Respectfully

Consumer Rights Protection Centre

Phone: +371 65452554;

E-mail: [email-masked]

Brīvības iela 55, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia

Website: http://www.ptac.gov.lv/

Follow us: twitter.com/PTACgovLV

https://www.facebook.com/ptacgovlv/

The information containing your personal data will only be processed for 
specified and lawful purposes.

For information on personal data processing by the institution, please visit 
the CRPC website link: 
<http://www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/personas-datu-apstrade-un-aizsardziba> 
http://www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/personas-datu-apstrade-un-aizsardziba