Subject: Alarmtec AS EE_79929-03 confirmation (Ref ID: 373455)
From: "Alarmtec_EE" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 15:29:26 +0200

<https://www2.deloitte.com/>

Dear Sir or Madam,

Deloitte is performing an audit of financial statements for the company
Alarmtec AS in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.

Please confirm the requested information based on the attached request.
All details are presented in the attached documents.

Kind regards,
Lukasz Kolodziej
ADC Deloitte Confirmation Center
Deloitte CE Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Al. Jana Pawła II 22, 00-133, Warszawa, Polska

***

Lugupeetud härra või proua,

Deloitte viib läbi ettevõtte Alarmtec AS finantsaruannete auditit
vastavalt kehtivatele seadustele ja määrustele.

Palun kinnitage lisatud päringu alusel nõutud teave.
Kõik üksikasjad on esitatud lisatud dokumentides.

Parimate soovidega,
Lukasz Kolodziej
ADC Deloitte Confirmation Center
Deloitte CE Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Al. Jana Pawła II 22, 00-133, Warszawa, Polska

Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
(“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities
(collectively, the “Deloitte organization”). DTTL (also referred to as
“Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms and related entities are
legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate or bind
each other in respect of third parties. DTTL and each DTTL member firm and
related entity is liable only for its own acts and omissions, and not
those of each other. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see
www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.

Deloitte provides industry-leading audit and assurance, tax and legal,
consulting, financial advisory, and risk advisory services to nearly 90%
of the Fortune Global 500® and thousands of private companies. Our
professionals deliver measurable and lasting results that help reinforce
public trust in capital markets, enable clients to transform and thrive,
and lead the way toward a stronger economy, a more equitable society and a
sustainable world. Building on its 175-plus year history, Deloitte spans
more than 150 countries and territories. Learn how Deloitte's more than
345,000 people worldwide make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.

This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte
Touche Tohmatsu Limited („DTTL“), its global network of member firms or
their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) is, by
means of this communication, rendering professional advice or services.
Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your
finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional
adviser.

No representations, warranties or undertakings (express or implied) are
given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information in this
communication, and none of DTTL, its member firms, related entities,
employees or agents shall be liable or responsible for any loss or damage
whatsoever arising directly or indirectly in connection with any person
relying on this communication. DTTL and each of its member firms, and
their related entities, are legally separate and independent entities.

© 2024. For information, contact Deloitte Central Europe.

*Disclaimer:* This email is intended solely for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential information. This email, or any document contained
herein, does not constitute a contract, unless signed by the parties
indicated in the document (contract), or unless expressly stated in this
email or in the document (contract) that a written form of contract is not
required. Unauthorized distribution, modification or disclosure of its
contents is unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return email. Please then delete the
email from your system and do not copy it or disclose its contents to any
person. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message which arise as a result of email transmission. This email is
deemed to be professional in nature. Accordingly, this email and any reply
to it may be read by the sender's employer or principal in order to ensure
the continuity of work-related activities and allow supervision thereof.
Please note that there might be reporting requirement in connection with
implementation of the DAC 6 Directive amending the Directive 2011/16/EU on
administrative cooperation in the field of taxation – for more details see
<https://www2.deloitte.com/cz/en/misc/eu-tax-transparency-and-disclosure-r
ules.html> here. Notwithstanding the foregoing, information, opinions or
conclusions contained in this email that do not relate to the official
business of the sender's employer or principal will be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by the employer or principal.

Deloitte refers to a Deloitte member firm, one of its related entities, or
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”). Each Deloitte member firm is a
separate legal entity and a member of DTTL. DTTL does not provide services
to clients. Please see  <https://www.deloitte.com/about>
www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.

Information on personal data protection | The above mentioned Deloitte
company processes your contact personal data in accordance with the law.
Full information on personal data protection within Deloitte companies, as
well as on your rights related thereto and possibility of contact in this
matter may be obtained
<https://www2.deloitte.com/ce/en/legal/deloitte-ce-privacy-statement-for-c
lients.html> here.