Subject: Document No. 1-5/687 regarding Invitation to the 3B civ/mil meeting in Riga
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Communications Regulatory Authority of the Republic of Lithuania" <[email-masked]>, "TTJA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2024 14:46:27 +0300

Dear Sir/ Madam!
Please find attached our document No. 1-5/687 regarding Invitation to the 3B 
civ/mil meeting in Riga.

Best regards
Inguna Klevere
Office manager
VAS „Elektroniskie sakari”/ Electronic Communications Office
5 Eksporta street, Riga, Latvia LV-1010
Phone: (371) 67 333 034
 <http://www.vases.lv/> www.vases.lv
 <http://www.facebook.com/elektroniskiesakari> 
www.facebook.com/elektroniskiesakari
 <http://www.twitter.com/vasesinfo> www.twitter.com/vasesinfo

This e-mail and all documents attached to it are confidential and intended 
solely for the addressee(s). If you have received this e-mail in error, 
please notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail from your system.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.