Subject: Partnering to Support Your Molecular Testing Needs
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2025 11:05:56 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Dear Terviseamet Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Ellie, and I represent Advanced Molecular Diagnostics Ltd (AMD), 
a manufacturer and exporter of CE-IVD-certified PCR diagnostic kits based in 
the United Kingdom. We specialise in the development and production of 
high-quality IVD PCR kits for infectious disease detection, with a growing 
international presence across numerous countries.

We are currently expanding our distribution network and are actively seeking 
reliable, experienced partners like your company.

Our PCR product portfolio includes:

•  STD panels, respiratory assays, cancer and genetic biomarkers, infectious 
disease, animal health solutions, and food safety assays.

• CE-IVD/ISO 13485 compliance

• High sensitivity and specificity validated by independent labs

• Competitive pricing and short lead times

• OEM label options are available

I believe our kits could enhance your lab’s molecular testing capacity while 
maintaining cost-effectiveness and reliability. I would be happy to share 
our catalogue, performance data, and case studies from other laboratories 
globally. Would you be open to a short call or email discussion to explore 
how we might support your laboratory’s needs?

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Best wishes,
Ellie Jardine, MSc (she/her)

Product Specialist
Advanced Molecular Diagnostics LTD
BioCity,
Pennyfoot Street,
Nottingham
NG1 1GF

Telephone: +44 (0) 115 969 9934
Website: http://am-diagnostics.co.uk