Subject: Measures pursuant to article 16 of the directive 93/42/EEC
From: "dmids" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2025 16:29:34 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Reporting pursuant to Directive 93/42/EEC, Article 16

Cologne, 08.08.2025

Dear Sir or Madam,

Today we delivered you information on restricted, suspended, re-instated,
withdrawn or refused German certificates.
With this email we additionally inform you about a falsified certificate
receiving in the German database "Certificates" on 2025-08-08. The
document number is 00049116.

Further information can be taken from the attached file.
If you have any questions regarding the content, please contact the
Notified Body.

Kind regards,

Svenja Wieschrath
___________________________________

Team Medical Devices Information and Database System (DMIDS)
Unit 95 - Research, Data Management, Analytics
Bundesinstitut für Arzneimittel und Medizinprodukte (BfArM)
[Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices]
Cologne Office
Waisenhausgasse 36-38a
50676 Köln, Germany

Helpdesk DMIDS
Telephone: +49 (0)228 99 307-4943
E-mail: [email-masked]
available Mon. - Fri. 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Internet: https://www.bfarm.de

Detailed Information on the DMIDS: www.bfarm.de/dmids-info-en
Access to the DMIDS: www.bfarm.de/dmids-portal-en

The Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices is an independent
higher federal authority within the portfolio of the Federal Ministry of
Health.

Think before you print.