Subject: Closure of FSCA # ZFA-2024-00248 - Estonia
From: "EUNLD FSCA GSCC" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "EUNLD FSCA GSCC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2025 14:26:13 +0300

Your Reference: Not provided

Zimmer Biomet FSCA Reference: ZFA-2024-00248

Dear Sir / Madam,

Zimmer Biomet would like to close the Field Safety Corrective Action
reported under the Zimmer Biomet FSCA Reference listed above.

Zimmer Biomet has completed this FSCA. Within the attached report, in
section 7 “Description of the FSCA”, you may find:

*	CAPA information (in field “Description and justification of the
action”)
*	Reconciliation details (in field “Progress of FSCA , together with
reconciliation data”)

Please do not hesitate to contact
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] should you have any questions regarding
this closure report.

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Etienne Hereijgers

Post Market Surveillance Distribution Senior Specialist (GSCC Hazeldonk)

Hazeldonk 6530, 4836 LD Breda, The Netherlands

Telephone: +31767991050

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

- - - CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - - -

This communication and any attachments hereto may contain confidential
information. Unauthorized use or disclosure to additional parties is
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, kindly notify the sender
and destroy all copies in your possession.