Subject: [UNWANTED CATEGORY URL INSIDE]looduslike kosmeetikatoodete märgistamine
From: "marcello tessieri" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Roberto Dapra" <[email-masked]>, "Andrea Pampuri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2025 18:22:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Lugupeetud Terviseamet,
Kirjutan Teile, kuna vajan teada Eesti juuksekosmeetikatoodete märgistamise 
reegleid (INCI).
www.meoro.luxury
Tänan Teid ette vastuste eest.
Lugupidamisega

Dear Terviseamet,
I am writing to you because I need to know the Estonian labeling rules 
(INCI) for hair cosmetic products.
www.meoro.luxury
Thank you in advance for your answers.
Kind regards

Marcello Tessieri
Investea Capital - Estonia branch
+37258034518
https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcellotessieri

DISCLAIMER The information contained in this message and attachments, if 
any, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or 
entity to which it is addressed. You should not copy, disclose or distribute 
this communication without the authority of Investea Capital LLC – Miami ( 
USA). Investea Capital LLC cannot be held liable for the proper and complete 
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any 
delay in its receipt. Investea Capital LLC.  does not guarantee that the 
integrity of this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or 
interference. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, 
please return the communication to the sender and delete and destroy all 
copies.

DISCLAIMER: Sender is not a United States, European, or other National 
Securities Dealer, Broker nor US Investment Adviser. Sender is a Consultant 
and Facilitator. The Sender makes no warranties or representations as to the 
Buyer, Seller or Transaction and warns that all due diligence is the 
responsibility of the Buyer and Seller, if applicable. This E-mail letter 
and the attached related documents are NEVER TO BE CONSIDERED A SOLICITATION 
FOR ANY PURPOSE in any form or content. Upon receipt of these documents you, 
as the Recipient, hereby acknowledge this warning and disclaimer. This 
response to the recipient's request for private information is intended for 
the recipient's private use only. Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, 15 U.S.C. 
6801-6809.The Recipient hereby acknowledges this Disclaimer upon receipt 
hereof.