Subject: Registration letter
From: "UKHSA Food and Environmental Proficiency Testing Unit" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2025 17:33:52 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Message from UKHSA

Dear Colleague

We are pleased to advise you that your laboratory has been registered for
the UKHSA EQA Scheme. You have been allocated the following registration
details which are very important for your participation and for accessing
the new on-line reporting system that is being introduced.

This email confirms your new login credentials for access to the
www.phe-eqa.org.uk/ on-line web services. The web address for this service
is https://www.feptu.org.uk/. Please read the instructions on each page of
the website using the following details to log in.

Details are as follows;

Lab Number: 973
Identity: 973973
Password: This has been sent in a separate email

It is essential that you refer to our website for all the documents
required to support your participation. These include the Scheme Guide,
the Guide to Scoring and Statistics, and other general scheme information
about the schemes including instructions for sample handling, safety data
sheets and recent distribution reports.

We hope you will find the scheme(s) helpful to your quality assurance
programme and wish you success with the future distributions of UKHSA
external quality assessment (EQA) samples.  Your registration certificate
will be available to download from the on-line reporting system within 10
working days.

Please contact us if you have any queries or problems relating to your
scheme participation, sample testing or our on-line service; our staffs
are available to provide advice as required.

Kind regards

FEPTU Team

Food & Environmental Proficiency Testing Unit (FEPTU)
UK Health Security Agency
61 Colindale Avenue
London
NW9 5EQ
Tel:  +44 208 327 7119
Email: [email-masked]
www.gov.uk/ukhsa    Follow us on Twitter @UKHSA
 ??Please consider the environment before printing this email.