Subject: Ed: Contacts Subject to Personal Data Protection Information - Jelena Pipper
From: "Jelena Pipper" <[email-masked]>
To: "Stella Ilves" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2025 15:17:33 +0300

Lp Stella

Registreeri saabunud e- kiri DHS.
Saada teadmiseks Maidu ja Ragnele.

Lugupidamisega
Jelena Pipper

-----Algsõnum-----
Saatja: Bureau Veritas <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: neljapäev, 24. juuli 2025 15:02
Adressaat: Jelena Pipper <[email-masked]>
Teema: Contacts Subject to Personal Data Protection Information - Jelena
Pipper

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam / Sir,

The Group Bureau Veritas attaches great importance to the effective
protection of its customers and prospects’ personal data that it collects
or uses.

Your personal data may be subject to computer processing in accordance
with the performance of your contract or for the legitimate interest of
Bureau Veritas in the context of prospecting procedures.

You have the right to access, rectify and erase any personal data
concerning you, as well as the right to limit the processing, the right to
oppose to the processing or the right to portability of your personal
data. You also have the right to set out general and specific guidelines
that define how you intend these rights to be exercised after your death.
You can exercise your rights by e-mail at the following address:
https://personaldataprotection.bureauveritas.com. Finally, you have a
right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in the Member
State of your workplace or residence.

Learn more about the management of your personal data
https://group.bureauveritas.com/sites/g/files/zypfnx196/files/media/docume
nt/BV_InformationNotice_DataSubject.pdf