Subject: Inquiry regarding notification of a Food for Special Medical Purposes (FSMP) in Estonia
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2025 10:52:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,I am writing on behalf of a company intending to place a Food for 
Special Medical Purposes (FSMP) on the Estonian market. The product has been 
already registered in some EU memberstates as FSMP.

We kindly request your guidance on the notification procedure and required 
documentation. Specifically, we would appreciate clarification on the 
following:

*	The authority responsible for FSMP notifications in Estonia;
*	Whether there is a notification form or portal to be used;
*	Requirements regarding labelling and document language;
*	Applicable fees and estimated processing timelines.

Any additional guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Elīna Upeniece
Krewel Meuselbach GmbH
Phone: +371 29136519