Subject: Elite Clinic - Licence to Operate
From: "Dorothy Walas" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2025 16:58:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing on behalf of IVF Media Ltd., and I would like to verify the 
validity of the attached operating licence issued to Elite Clinic in 
Estonia. This document was provided to us directly by the clinic, and we 
would like to ensure that it is current and officially recognised.

Could you kindly confirm whether this licence is valid and if the clinic is 
authorised to operate under Estonian health regulations?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kind regards

Dorothy Walas

Content & Data Quality Manager

IVF Media Ltd.

Whatsapp +48 724 880 612

Connect with me on  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/dorothy-walas-ivfmedia/> 
LinkedIn

Discover  <https://linktr.ee/ivf.media.social.media> IVF Media Websites and 
Social Media

  <https://dk1ZyX04.eu1.hs-salescrm-engage.com/Cto/OU+23284/dk1ZyX04/R5R8b48YsN50S-bX2fDlXW3M1rv51SrSzFW3LJ6Cf1W_Q9MW1Gc_9Y3BKmbbW3yNz4d24WZNKW3GKKcR22TG_Tn1N7D2v4W1>