Subject: FW: mikrobioloogiline steriilsuse test
From: "Liisi Kink" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2025 12:54:56 +0300

Palun panna lisada deltasse päring.

Aitäh!

Liisi

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: neljapäev, 15. mai 2025 12:25
To: Liisi Kink <[email-masked]>
Subject: mikrobioloogiline steriilsuse test

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello

I am Darius Giedraitis from company Origanum UAB, Kaunas, Lithuania.

I am looking for state institution in Estonia which can make microbiological 
sterility test.

Object for testing -  small empty sterile plastic jars for cosmetics or use 
in pharmacies.

Please, help me with address and contact phone numbers of corresponding 
state institution/laboratory.

I was trying to search by myself, but it was kind of tricky, when most of 
pages are in Estonian...

Looking forward to hear from you

with best regards

Darius Giedraitis

Origanum UAB

Vytauto 61, Naujasodis

44101 Kaunas distr

Lithuania

+370 676 22676