Subject: Launch of the AMS Coaching Programme – First Session on 23 April
From: "amscoaching" <[email-masked]>
To: <Undisclosed recipients:>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2025 14:02:50 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleague,

We are pleased to announce the launch of the Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS) 
Coaching Programme, starting next week.

This initiative is designed to support healthcare professionals in their 
stewardship efforts, with a particular focus on addressing real-life 
challenges and enabling meaningful, sustainable improvements in practice.

The programme consists of two components:

*	Plenary sessions, open to all
*	Focused sessions, limited to selected participants from the CAESAR Network

As mentioned previously, while the focused sessions are targeted at CAESAR 
countries, the plenary sessions are open to anyone interested.

We’re excited to invite you to the first plenary session, which will take 
place on:

🗓 Wednesday, 23 April | 🕘 09:00–11:00 CET

🔗 Registration link:
https://who.zoom.us/meeting/register/m5oQ-PRWStKbOC4jDpqxwg

Session Topic:

*	Principles of Antimicrobial Stewardship and Clinical Governance
*	Global and Regional Perspectives on AMR and AMS
*	Introduction to AMS Programmes in Hospitals
*	Outcomes Evaluation in AMS

Facilitators:

*	Dr. Cate Kelly (University of Melbourne)
*	Dr. Kirsty Buising (WHO Collaborating Centre, Melbourne)
*	Dr. Stephan Stenmark (Public Health Agency of Sweden)

We would be grateful if you could share the registration link within your 
networks.

Wishing a very Happy Easter to those who celebrate.

Warm regards,

The WHO EURO Team