Subject: questions
From: "Clement Laurent" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2025 15:49:35 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

I've received a lot of emails from you regarding the EU-CEG declaration
and the fees to be paid. I have questions.

In one email, you told me that a list of products is non-compliant because
they have flavors other than tobacco and mint. All the products on the
list are tobacco and mint flavors. There are even products without
flavoring. So I don't understand. What are you basing your decision on
determining that a flavor is non-compliant?

Could you provide me with the list of prohibited ingredients?

You say that the products are placed on the non-compliant list. Where can
I find this list?

In other emails, you asked me to pay annual fees and/or amendments. You
say that no invoice will be issued. Why? A company must be able to justify
all its expenses.

Also, you asked me to pay for products that you told me were non-compliant
and placed on the non-compliant list. Why pay for non-compliant products?

Best regards

Clément Laurent

Chimiste

Pharm-lux

Eliquid-France®

 <http://www.eliquid-france.com/> http://www.eliquid-france.com/

05 46 55 02 12