Subject: FW: Summary report 87th meeting of the Standing Committee on Biocidal Products, 19 March 2025 - Ares(2025)2927827
From: "Tiiu Noobel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>,Enda Veskimäe <[email-masked]>, "Maret Voore \(SM\)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Elen Ohov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2025 13:31:48 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere!

Edastan.

Parimate soovidega

Tiiu Noobel
Sekretär
Eesti Vabariigi alaline esindus EL juures
Rue Guimard 11/13, 1040 Brüssel
Tel: + 32 2227 4337,  [email-masked]
https://eu.mfa.ee/et/

-----Original Message-----
From: Esindus EL juures üldaadress <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2025 11:46 AM
To: Tiiu Noobel <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: Summary report 87th meeting of the Standing Committee on 
Biocidal Products, 19 March 2025 - Ares(2025)2927827

-----Original Message-----
From: DOLHA Elena Adriana (SANTE) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2025 11:39 AM
To: (Mission of Iceland to the EU = Mission de l'Islande auprès de l'UE) 
<[email-masked]>; (Mission of Liechtenstein to the EU = MIssion du 
Liechtenstein auprès de l'UE) <[email-masked]>; (Mission 
of Switzerland to the EU = Mission de la Suisse auprès de l'UE) 
<[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Austria = 
Représentation permanente de l'Autriche) <[email-masked]>; 
(Permanent Representation of Belgium = Représentation permanente de la 
Belgique) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of 
Bulgaria = Représentation permanente de la Bulgarie) 
<[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Croatia = 
Représentation permanente de la Croatie) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent 
Representation of Cyprus = Représentation permanente de Chypre) 
<[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Denmark = 
Représentation permanente du Danemark) <[email-masked]>; Esindus EL juures 
üldaadress <[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Finland = 
Représentation permanente de la Finlande) <[email-masked]>; 
(Permanent Representation of France = Représentation permanente de la 
France) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent 
Representation of Germany = Représentation permanente de l'Allemagne) 
<[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Greece = 
Représentation permanente de la Grèce) <[email-masked]>; 
(Permanent Representation of Hungary = Représentation permanente de la 
Hongrie) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Ireland = 
Représentation permanente de l'Irlande) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent 
Representation of Italy = Représentation permanente de l'Italie = 
Rappresentanza Permanente d’Italia presso l’Uni... <[email-masked]>; 
(Permanent Representation of Latvia = Représentation permanente de la 
Lettonie) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Lithuania = 
Représentation permanente de la Lituanie) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent 
Representation of Luxembourg = Représentation permanente du Luxembourg) 
<[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Malta = 
Représentation permanente de Malte) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent 
Representation of Netherlands = Représentation permanente des Pays-Bas) 
<[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Poland = Représentation 
permanente de la Pologne) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation 
of Portugal = Représentation permanente du Portugal) <[email-masked]>; 
(Permanent Representation of Romania = Représentation permanente de la 
Roumanie) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Slovakia = 
Représentation permanente de la Slovaquie) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent 
Representation of Slovenia = Représentation permanente de la Slovénie) 
<[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of Spain = Représentation 
permanente d'Espagne) <[email-masked]>; (Permanent 
Representation of Sweden = Représentation permanente de Suède) 
<[email-masked]>; (Permanent Representation of the Czech 
Republic = Représentation permanente de la République tchèque) 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Summary report 87th meeting of the Standing Committee on Biocidal 
Products, 19 March 2025 - Ares(2025)2927827

Dear all,

Please find attached the summary report of the Standing Committee on 
Biocidal Products 19 march 2025.

Kind regards,
Elena Dolha