Subject: DLA Proficiency Test Announcement April 2025
From: "DLA-Sales Team" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2025 12:50:57 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam, dear Mrs. Riina Leis,

Please find below an overview of our next upcoming proficiency tests. The 
terms and details of the PTs can be obtained directly via the links below to 
our website ( <http://www.dla-lvu.de/> www.dla-lvu.de).

Upcoming PTs in April 2025:

*

	 <https://dla-lvu.de/Bedingungen%202025/terms%20DLA%20ptGMS1%20%282025%29%20GMO%20Screening%20I.pdf> 
ptGMS1  GMO-Screening I (qualitative): 5 Samples with positive and negative 
amounts of p-35S, t-NOS, p-FMV, CTP2:CP4 EPSPS, PAT, BAR / Maize + GMO-Maize 
(MIR604 and Bt176) and Soya + GMO-Soya (RR GTS 40-3-2, RR2 MON89788, 
DAS-44406) (shipment 09/04/2025, registration deadline 02/04/2025)

*

	ptAL04 
<https://dla-lvu.de/Bedingungen%202025/terms%20DLA%20ptAL04%20%282025%29%20Allergens%20IV.pdf> 
Allergens IV: Celery, Mustard and Sesame in Spice Salt and "Spiking Level 
Sample“ (shipment 15/04/2025, registration deadline 08/04/2025) #

*

	ptCM05 
<https://dla-lvu.de/Bedingungen%202025/terms%20DLA%20ptCM05%20%282025%29%20Tattoo%20Product,%20Permanent%20Make-Up.pdf> 
Tattoo Product / PMU: Analysis of 13 Elements in Permanent Make-Up (PMU) Ink 
/ Tattoo Product For Microblading (As (total), Ba, Cd, Co, Cr, Cu, Hg 
(total), Ni, Pb, Sb, Se, Sn, Zn)  (shipment 23/04/2025, registration 
deadline 16/04/2025)

# Accredited EP programs according to ISO/IEC 17043 (certificate and annex 
can be found on our website).

Registration: Our Programme 2025 is available online at our 
<http://www.dla-lvu.de/> Homepage. Registrations can be done in our new 
<https://my.dla-pt.com/> Webshop & Portal.
There we provide additional information and details on our proficiency 
tests.
You can also order by sending the PDF-form 
<http://www.dla-lvu.de/Formulare/DLA-Registration%20Form%202025.pdf> 
available on our website or send us simply an e-mail reply with the 
registration table below!

Note: In case you have already registered we will send order confirmations 
in the upcoming week.

Your feedback is welcome! You may use the attached customer feedback file 
for any comments or suggestions.

Our programs for 2025 can also be found on our website! 
<http://www.dla-lvu.de> www.dla-lvu.de

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Your DLA team

-- 
DLA - Proficiency Tests GmbH
Hauptstr. 80, 23845 Oering, Germany

Tel: +49-(0)4532/9183358
Mob: +49-(0)171/1954375
Fax: +49-(0)4102/9944976
eMail: [email-masked]
Internet: www.dla-lvu.de <http://www.dla-lvu.de/>

Amtsgericht Kiel: HRB 22742 KI, Sitz: Oering
Geschäftsführer/CEO: Dr. Matthias Besler-Scharf,
Stellv. Leitung./Deputy Lead: Dr. Alexandra Scharf,
St-Nr./Tax no: 11/297/13510
Ust-IdNr. /VAT no.: DE321909533

  _____

Order by e-mail reply:
(please click on "Reply" in your email program)

Check
please specify "x"!

 Registration for DLA proficiency tests in 2025:

ptGMS1 
<https://dla-lvu.de/Bedingungen%202025/terms%20DLA%20ptGMS1%20%282025%29%20GMO%20Screening%20I.pdf> 
GMO-Screening IptAL04 
<https://dla-lvu.de/Bedingungen%202025/terms%20DLA%20ptAL04%20%282025%29%20Allergens%20IV.pdf> 
Allergens IV 	ptCM05 <https://dla-lvu.de/Bedingungen%202025/terms%20DLA%20ptCM05%20%282025%29%20Tattoo%20Product,%20Permanent%20Make-Up.pdf>  Tattoo Product / PMU

To change your contact details or to be removed from the mailing list
please use the email reply:
(please click on "Reply" in your email program and fill out the table below)

Check
please specify "x"!

Message to DLA:

Please update the contact details below as indicated:
Institution/Company: Tartu Laboratory
Customr number: 22611
Street/Post Box: Pollu 1A
Code / City / Country: 50303 TARTU ESTONIA
Phone / Fax: 372 7447428 / 7447422
eMail: [email-masked]
Contact Person: Mrs. Riina LeisPlease remove my personal contact data from the email list

Other messages: