Subject: FOR INFO: International medical regulatory conference - Dublin
From: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2025 17:18:03 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear ENMCA participants

On behalf of the Medical Council Ireland, please find attached a brochure 
for the forthcoming International Association of Medical Regulatory 
Authorities (IAMRA) conference which takes place on 3-6 September in Dublin, 
Ireland.

The theme of the conference is 'People-focused regulation for a safer global 
community' and it will be of interest to competent authorities and those 
involved in medical education, CPD and workforce planning.

Further information on registration can be found here: 
https://iamradublin2025.org/

Best wishes

European Network of Medical Competent Authorities

www.enmca.eu <http://www.enmca.eu>

  <https://www.enmca.eu/themes/custom/cnom_enmca/logo.svg>