Subject: Save the date: ECDC-WHO World TB Day webinar, 19 March 2025 at 10:00-12:00 CET.
From: "Tuberculosis" <[email-masked]>
To: Guðrún Aspelund - Landl <[email-masked]>, "Antra Bormane" <[email-masked]>,Jurgita Pakalniškienė <[email-masked]>, "Pedro Licinio Pinto Leite" <[email-masked]>,Költringer Fiona <[email-masked]>, "Indra Alexander" <[email-masked]>, "Vinciane SIZAIRE" <[email-masked]>,Wouter Arrazola de Oñate <[email-masked]>, "Yuliana Atanasova" <[email-masked]>, "zvjezdana.lovric" <[email-masked]>, "goranka.petrovic" <[email-masked]>, "coconstantinou" <[email-masked]>,
Cc: "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>, "Senia Rosales-Klintz" <[email-masked]>, "Csaba Kodmon" <[email-masked]>, "Veronica Cristea" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Czech Rep
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2025 16:22:22 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 

  

Dear colleagues, 

  

We would like to invite you to save the date for the joint ECDC and WHO
Europe webinar on World TB Day 2025 we are organizing on 19 March 2025 at
10:00-12:00 CET.  

This year’s theme, Yes! We Can End TB: Commit, Invest, Deliver, is a bold
call for hope, urgency, and accountability.  

This webinar will convene the European network of TB public health
practitioners and partners to review the latest European surveillance and
response monitoring data and to discuss the progress required in the years
ahead to End TB in the WHO European Region. 

  

The webinar will be held in English with simultaneous interpretation to
Russian. 

  

Detailed programme and instructions on how to join the webinar will be
shared with you in the coming days. 

  

Best regards, 

Anastasia Pharris   

Group leader STI, Blood-Borne Viruses and TB   

Disease Programmes Unit   

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)   

Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden   
 <http://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu 

  

  

Dr Askar Yedilbayev 

Regional Advisor, TB and DR-TB 

Division of Country Health Programmes 

World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe  

UN City, Marmorvej 51, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark  

 <http://www.euro.who.int/> www.euro.who.int   

 

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.