Subject: Estonian translations of factsheets for EVIP
From: "ECDC Communication" <[email-masked]>
To: "Irina Filippova" <[email-masked]>, "Imre Kaas" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Keiti Aren" <[email-masked]>, "Arina Shablinskaja" <[email-masked]>, "Julia Geller" <[email-masked]>, "Estonia Generic Email Box -" <[email-masked]>, "Kadi Villa" <[email-masked]>, "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2025 18:19:45 +0200

Dear colleagues,

In the last months we have prepared new pages for the
<https://vaccination-info.europa.eu/en> European Vaccination Information
Portal (EVIP). We would now need your help reviewing the translations. As
previously, the translations in your native language are attached and the
English version can be found on the links below:

*	
Dengue <https://vaccination-info.europa.eu/en/dengue> 

*	
Malaria <https://vaccination-info.europa.eu/en/malaria> 

*	
Rabies <https://vaccination-info.europa.eu/en/rabies> 

*	
Rotavirus <https://vaccination-info.europa.eu/en/rotavirus> 

Please add any possible linguistic changes in track-changes. If you have
any comments relating to the facts, please send them back in an email. We
will address these aside since the reviewed versions of the translations
themselves will be sent back to the translators for correction. We would
be grateful to receive your feedback by 12 March 2025 COB.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Kind regards, 

Katharina

Communication Specialist

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.