Subject: ED: Inquiry about EU-CEG registration for tobacco products
From: "Hille Reinhold" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 12:36:51 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere!

Edastan alloleva kirja Teile vastamiseks vastavalt kuuluvusele.

Parimate soovidega

Hille Reinhold

aktsiiside osakonna peaspetsialist
Maksu- ja Tolliamet
Lõõtsa 8a | 15176 Tallinn
http://www.emta.ee <http://www.emta.ee/>

  _____

Saatja: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Saadetud: reede, 24. jaanuar 2025 10:33
Adressaat: Maksu- ja Tolliamet (nonresident); Maksu- ja Tolliamet
(ärikliendi nõustamine)
Koopia: 'Nelly Zaharieva'
Teema: Inquiry about EU-CEG registration for tobacco products

Dear Sir/Madame,

We are a trades company based in Germany and we are planning to import
premium cigars to the Estonian market. We already have our EOID
registration for the ID Issuer but cannot find sufficient information on
weather there are any fees for the EU-CEG registration.

Can you please give us more details about that?

If you are not the authority who is responsible for these registrations,
could you please let me know whom we should address.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Tanya Rangelova

Lead Operations and Logistics

Ecomo Impex Ltd.

Ul. Nikolay Haytov 12, fl. 3, office 8

1113 Sofia

Bulgaria

VAT No.: BG204571105

Bulstat: 204571105

Managing Director: Tuan Hung Ma

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud
teavet. Kui te ei ole selle kirja adressaat, palun võtke ühendust saatjaga
ning kustutage e-kiri arvutist.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for internal use.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message.