Subject: EU Sports medicine information and invitation to the first meeting of the UEMS Sports Medicine Section 2025
From: Sandra Rozenštoka <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 01:17:44 +0200

Dear Colleges,

After the recognition of the Sports medicine physician specialty in last 
year, please see in the attachment important information and invitation 
letter for two delegates of each EU to the first meeting of the UEMS Sports 
Medicine Section which will be held in Riga on 16-17 May, 2025.

For participation in this meeting the National Medicine Association of each 
EU country in cooperation with the National Sports Medicine Association 
should delegate 2 National delegates for the work in the UEMS Sports 
Medicine Section, and send this information to the UEMS Central Office in 
order to ensure the right to vote at the first meeting of the UEMS Sports 
Medicine Section in Riga in 2025.

Please see letter in attachment.

Best regards
MD Sandra Rozenstoka
Organizer of the first meeting of the UEMS Sports Medicine Section
President of the Latvian Sports medicine association
[email-masked]
+37126557425