Subject: For action: Short survey to collect evidence on climate change and infectious disease adaptation and preparedness– deadline 14 February
From: "Preparedness and Response" <[email-masked]>
To: "Preparedness and Response" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Favelle Lamb" <[email-masked]>, "Agoritsa Baka" <[email-masked]>, "Viola Dylmishi" <[email-masked]>, "Therese Westrell" <[email-masked]>, "Jonathan Suk" <[email-masked]>, "Celine Gossner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 17:35:39 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: ECDC NFPs for Preparedness and Response

CC:  ECDC NFPs for Food- and water-borne disease, ECDC NFPs for Emerging and 
Vector-borne disease, National Coordinators, country cooperation

Dear colleagues,

Together with Statens Serum Institut, ECDC is conducting a rapid review on 
EU/EEA adaptation and/or preparedness assessments on the impacts of climate 
change on infectious disease.

To this end, we have put together a very brief survey, which will help us 
identify relevant assessments or strategies that your country may have 
developed. Your replies will inform further ECDC work on this topic.

The survey can be found here: 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/311ff0e7-b3e0-af5a-f23b-a5e090b08e46> 
EUSurvey - Survey.

We would appreciate it if you could reply to this survey by 14 February, 
2025. If this is not your focal area, please do feel free to forward it to 
relevant colleagues in working in your organisations.

Kind regards,

ECDC

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL