Subject: Request for List of Notified E-Cigarette Products in Estonia
From: "Steven Clarke" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2025 13:31:07 +0200

Dear Sirs,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Steven Clarke and I am
contacting you on behalf of Inter Scienfitic. We are currently assisting a
client with regulatory compliance and market entry for vaping products in
Estonia.

To ensure that our products align with local regulations and the EU
Tobacco Products Directive (TPD), I kindly request access to the most
recent list of notified and authorized e-cigarette and vaping products in
Estonia. Specifically, I am interested in:

1.	The list of products that have been notified and authorized for
sale in Estonia.
2.	Any additional guidance or requirements related to compliance with
Estonian regulations for such products.

If this information is publicly available online, I would greatly
appreciate it if you could provide the relevant link or details about how
to access the data. If there are specific procedures or fees associated
with obtaining this information, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

 

Steven Clarke 

Regulatory Affairs Assistant 

UK    +44 (0) 333 344 2272 

USA +1 (646) 905-0002

EU    +34 (0) 67 415 4131

 <https://inter-scientific.com/> inter-scientific.com/

 

This email is sent on behalf of Inter Scientific, a company registered in
England and Wales, company registration number: 10841512. Registered
Office: 8 The Matchworks, Speke Road, Liverpool, L19 2RF. VAT
Registration: GB 271841009 Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted
via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. This email and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. The Standard Terms of Business
are available on request and can be found at
<https://inter-scientific.com/tob> https://inter-scientific.com/tob Please
see our Privacy Policy at
<https://www.inter-scientific.com/privacy-and-cookies-policy>
https://www.inter-scientific.com/privacy-and-cookies-policy

This email is sent on behalf of Inter Scientific, a company registered in
England and Wales, company registration number: 10841512. Registered
Office: 8 The Matchworks, Speke Road, Liverpool, L19 2RF. VAT
Registration: GB 271841009 Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted
via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. This email and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. The Standard Terms of Business
are available on request and can be found at
https://inter-scientific.com/tob Please see our Privacy Policy at
https://www.inter-scientific.com/privacy-and-cookies-policy