Subject: [SUSPICIOUS URL INSIDE]Injury statistics
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2025 17:45:56 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Head uut aastat!
I am a Norwegian safety consultant who train companies, organisations and 
municipalities all over Estonia in safety culture and awareness.
To describe the severity of fall-injury incidents and cost for the society, 
I use the report "Injuries in Estonia 2017" Issued by Tervise Arengu 
Instituut. It is HARD to find injury overviews that is not traffic and work 
related.

Is there another report like this, issued recently? 2017 is quite some time 
ago now, so I am looking for updated numbers.

Best wishes!
Åge Loknes
Norrakas oü
+372 53337308
www.norrakas.ee 
<http://secure-web.cisco.com/1xA4QS39ssTsdSYL4ZtPV8J1VZ6_g3ee8wpQxXSdK5NTQVwY8kM1LFBHWb6GVTrjkd2NA5O7xdf5hPQkbqpzMC4MrUDroCfy1UZCrGWZPfpXvybfkLzQtxpqlDbC94WBlI_jTrc61u4WNL9J725aWr2bezKMxa1LWeF98_L0GZMSNaEiI4rTGI6XF_j1XTIHxNDW4b0GvAeh4jmdPpnXOuZpS7BmdaHreA7jU-N5Sw20WjBgeTEJB3_luz4YJfwdNtOl9CkjNOGyW9w87PQKhsrZxW2qj7Phv_JbtqlpJLTI/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.norrakas.ee>