Subject: Ministero della Salute – Direzione generale dei dispositivi medici e del servizio farmaceutico - Ufficio 8 informs you about the modification of CI GEN241203273020
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2024 11:53:22 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
 	ICSMS	

Ministero della Salute – Direzione generale dei dispositivi medici e del
servizio farmaceutico - Ufficio 8 informs you about the modification of CI
GEN241203273020	
Dear ICSMS User, 

I would like to inform you, that the CI GEN241203273020 has been
modified. 

You can open it by clicking on the link below: 

https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=GEN241203273020 

Regards, 

of Authority Ministero della Salute – Direzione generale dei dispositivi
medici e del servizio farmaceutico - Ufficio 8 

This message was automatically created by ICSMS.