Subject: Reminder: December 5 deadline for reporting mpox surveillance data
From: "STIHIVHEP" <[email-masked]>
To: Ákos Tóth <[email-masked]>, "Alexandra MAILLES" <[email-masked]>, "Amaryl.Lecompte" <[email-masked]>,Ana Vázquez González <[email-masked]>, "NitscheA" <[email-masked]>, "Reich Andreas" <[email-masked]>, "angeline.mcintyre" <[email-masked]>,Anna Margrét Guðmundsdóttir - Landl <[email-masked]>, "Anthony Ortiz" <[email-masked]>, "Anthony Ortiz" <[email-masked]>, "aoife.colgan" <[email-masked]>, "aoife.colgan" <[email-masked]>,Løvlie, Astrid Louise <Astrid.Louise.Lovlie
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "mateusz.markowicz" <[email-masked]>, "stephan.aberle" <[email-masked]>, "lena.koenig" <[email-masked]>, "El-Khatib Ziad" <[email-masked]>, "lena.koenig" <[email-masked]>, "Benka Bernhard" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "tinne.lernout" <[email-masked]>, "Javiera Rebolledo" <[email-masked]>, "dominique.vanbeckhove
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2024 11:18:58 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
Subject: Reminder: December 5 deadline for reporting mpox surveillance
data
 
To: Operational contact points for MPOX
CC: National Focal Points for Emerging and vector-borne diseases;
National Focal Points for HIV/AIDS, STI and hepatitis B/C; National Focal
Points for Surveillance, National Coordinators
 
Dear Colleagues, 
 
This is a kind reminder to report mpox data by EOB December 5th (next
week) to TESSy through the EpiPulse portal. 
 
Please let us know as soon as possible if you have any problems so we can
assist you ahead of the deadline. 
 
Please be reminded in the following situations, Member States are
recommended to report immediately through event-based surveillance
mechanisms (EpiPulse, EWRS, IHR routes):
 
*   Detection of MPXV clade I virus 
*   Unexpected increase in case numbers
*   Emergence of cases in new risk groups, populations, or settings 
 
We kindly request that such events are reported through the following
EpiPulse items: [Mpox due to monkeypox virus clade I – Multi-country –
2024 and Mpox due to clade II - Multi-country (global outbreak) -
2022-2024].
 
Thank you very much for all your hard work. If you have any questions or
need further information, please don't hesitate to contact us at
[email-masked] (ECDC) or [email-masked] (WHO Europe).
 
Kind regards,
Lina Nerlander
On behalf of ECDC and WHO EURO mpox teams

 
 	European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) 
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 10 00	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL