Subject: EHR-based STI surveillance project - Expressions of interest for observing countries
From: "Surveillance" <[email-masked]>
To: "irene.kaszoni-rueckerl" <[email-masked]>, "Benka Bernhard" <[email-masked]>, "Fani Theophanous" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Maria Aavik" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "hilde.klovstad" <[email-masked]>,Simón Soria. Fernando <[email-masked]>
Cc: "lena.koenig" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "El-Khatib Ziad" <[email-masked]>, "Christopher Haralambous" <[email-masked]>, "Christiana Stavraki" <[email-masked]>, "drelenax" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "georgiossiakallis" <[email-masked]>, "Valentinos Silvestros" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Sepp" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Iveta Tomera"
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2024 11:18:52 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
To: EHR-STI surveillance project observers (Austria, Cyprus, Estonia,
Germany, Norway, Spain)
CC: National Coordinators, National Focal Points for HIV/AIDS, STI and
hepatitis B/C &#43; Surveillance
--
 
Dear colleagues
As previously discussed, we are now preparing the second specific annual
contract to support countries’ implementation or further development of
Electronic Health Record (EHR)-based surveillance of Sexually Transmitted
Infections (STI)- gonococcal infections, from March 2025. 
 
With this email, we would like to invite you to become an active
participant of the project next year – allowing you to receive technical
and financial support to produce a country-specific EHR-STI-Gono
surveillance protocol (to deliver by end of 2025).
 
This work will be done with the support from the E-Sure consortium, led
by Epiconcept and including Instituto Nacional de Saúde Doutor Ricardo
Jorge [INSA-Portugal], Netherlands Institute for Health Services Research
[NIVEL-Netherlands], and Statens Serum Institut [SSI-Denmark]. 
More detailed information about the project and its deliverables can be
found here (page 14 for the description of the surveillance protocol). A
generic surveillance protocol, produced in an earlier phase of the
project, may be useful to understand the aspects that should be covered.
 
Please let us know by 2 December 2024 if you would like to work on this
protocol, and we will be happy to set up a meeting to discuss the
financial support available.
 
Best regards
For the eHealth-based surveillance team at ECDC
Carlos Carvalho

 	European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) 
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 10 00	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL