Subject: SFNT-2024-11-24
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2024 07:01:17 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
 	ICSMS	

SFNT-2024-11-24	
Dear Safeguard users, 

Safeguard - Reminder Alert	
We would like to inform you that we have not received any
reaction/objection from your side. Please note that you can still react to
add information or raise an objection against the notified measure (if
there is no other existing objection under validation) before the
specified deadline. 	
Alert ID	CI	Date of launch	Product Designation	Authority
Deadline Date	
2009/48/EC-D-240925-18930	GEN231211233865 	2024-09-25
bubble gun 	Bundesanstalt für Arbeitsschutz und Arbeitsmedizin, Safety
Gate &amp; ICSMS Contact Point	2024-12-24	

⚠ Please be informed that all the Safeguard notifications linked to
Machinery 2006/42/EC Case Investigations are subject of the safeguard
procedure under Regulation (EU) 2023/1230. 

⚠ Please be informed that all the Safeguard notifications linked to
implementing measures adopted under the Ecodesign Directive (EU) 2009/125
are subject to the safeguard procedure under Regulation (EU) 2024/1781
(Art 69). 

This message was automatically created by ICSMS, please do not reply to
this email.