Subject: Accreditation Canada Webinar: EMS/Medical transport
From: "Kirill Kornilov" <[email-masked]>
To: "Kirill Kornilov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2024 17:24:21 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
Good day,
 
I hope this email finds you well.
 
We are pleased to invite you to a webinar on November 27, which will
profile the medical transport sector, encompassing both urgent and
non-urgent services. Five leaders from the emergency medical services
field will discuss operational realities across various regions, with a
particular focus on quality management practices in delivering effective
care. The webinar will be conducted in French, with simultaneous
interpretation available in English.
 
Please share this invite with your colleagues and other relevant contacts
to join us for this informative session. You can simply forward them the
email below.
 
Regards,
 
Kirill Kornilov
International Market Development Manager 
 
 <https://healthstandards.org/>          <https://accreditation.ca/>  
 
Ottawa | Toronto | Montréal | Brussels
Cell &#43;1-514-233-7510 | [email-masked]
 
 <https://www.facebook.com/AccreditationCanada/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/accreditation-canada>
<https://www.youtube.com/@PeoplePoweredHealth>       
 
We recognize and celebrate the diverse cultures and communities around the
world working towards health care quality for all. 

 

 
Join us for an informative webinar that will provide a detailed overview
of the medical transport sector, whether urgent or non-urgent. Five
leaders in the emergency medical services field will explore operational
mechanisms across various regions, including air and ground
transportation, emphasizing the vital role of quality management practices
in delivering effective care. Rejoignez-nous pour un webinaire informatif
qui offrira un aperçu détaillé du secteur du transport médical, qu’il soit
urgent ou non urgent. Cinq leaders dans le domaine des services médicaux
d’urgence exploreront les mécanismes opérationnels dans diverses régions,
y compris le transport aérien et terrestre, en mettant l’accent sur le
rôle vital des pratiques de gestion de la qualité pour fournir des soins
efficaces.
View in browser 	

	Join us for an informative webinar that will provide a detailed
overview of the medical transport sector, whether urgent or non-urgent.
Five leaders in the emergency medical services field will explore
operational mechanisms across various regions, including air and ground
transportation, emphasizing the vital role of quality management practices
in delivering effective care.
This webinar aims to enhance best practices and understanding of medical
transport as an essential component of pre-hospital care. By sharing
diverse perspectives and concrete experiences, we hope to promote
approaches aimed at improving patient safety, reducing risks, and
advancing people-centred care.
The webinar will be in French with English simultaneous interpretation. 
Wednesday, November 27, 2024, from 3 to 4:30 am Brussels time
 
Key Topics:
*   An integrated approach to emergency services, community and primary
health care in New Brunswick
*   Overview of the Ambulance Sector in Quebec
*   Panorama of the Ambulance Sector in Belgium
*   Perspectives of an Air Ambulance Company for Medical Evacuations
	 
Register Now | S'inscrire 	

Nelea Lungu, Executive Vice President, Client Services and Global
Evaluation, Accreditation Canada &amp; HSO – Opening Remarks		 
Kirill Kornilov, International Market Development Manager, Accreditation
Canada and HSO – Moderator		 
Quentin Grégoire, President of ReZonWal Commander of the Vesdre, Hoëgne
&amp; Plateau rescue zone, Belgium		 
Sylvain Bernier, President, Quebec Ambulance Services Corporation,
Director of Operations and Human Resources, Ambulances Demers (Canada)

Marie-Pier Thériault, Vice President, Propair (Canada)		 
Annie Trudel, Chief Nurse of the Aeromedical Department, Propair (Canada)

Chantal Saumure, Director of Quality, Patient Experience and Professional
Practice at Medavie Health Services New Brunswick (Canada)
<https://c-jhw04.na1.hubspotlinks.com/Ctc/UA+113/c-Jhw04/VWnmcz7LSDW2W2fB1
9418MjFtW6-Tm8p5n1qC5N13dgql3qn9gW7Y8-PT6lZ3q3VddnKZ6l92BTN4GFBr4_6nBfW4Xn
ZN97y5Y5GW6x-2VD9j1ddGW2_qVyx8l79BBW24DGkR6kZzRzW7WyrV14gHX_vW6b1h7b9ktww9
W95NCXN40cb7lW1ZNJ2Z8mjWFSW10zKdG4D_6DBW8sJRP88wsL4XW87yqTk8JrnlmW8jWdV85C
RS2fW17ry7h2y9XKJW6QsJ1V4tZWNtW2gQcwP889W0jW2739TJ861KFDW6x9CyJ1nM0Y9W6Xqt
Nm8bxM99W9cBlSX8NZ5FmW3VvTQ67jDGZhW5CNT_s2407CDMbd-WJk52xVW2s1pxT2Tc5-BW96
CLjL73VQ7mf2-M48004> 	

<https://c-jhw04.na1.hubspotlinks.com/Ctc/UA+113/c-Jhw04/VWnmcz7LSDW2W2fB1
9418MjFtW6-Tm8p5n1qC5N13dgq23qn9gW7lCdLW6lZ3kxW2bPrnN16S8TwN6y0hV5X_XSsVbF
YsR8dmfyFW1qFnLK56pgsgW56C6nf5xv6P8VTyHJs2wz-CsW4P1k1W6WJLNlW7d19ZY6Zs5r6W
6J-7T82p1T-CVyPLkW6Vp4QRW4lT3hg8F6X5hW47NTgG7st3wpW5z8L8374b723W5hy7yp1Hy0
BjVXz-hg7m24ZcVT1lpg21lSbxW33DdlF7k6fC-W4xHtXD1lJy8cW4HbGDG3Zlt7kW6KnDqw75
BVDyW7jN8W45grDYQW70nj9y5_w-yVW129PBS8Ck-NJW6pZrlJ3g05wLf2cgjPH04> 	

HSO &amp; Accreditation / Agrément Canada, 1150 Rue Cyrville Road, Ottawa,
ON K1J 7S9, Canada 
Unsubscribe Manage preferences