Subject: FOR INFO: Primary Care Antimicrobial Stewardship Programmes (ASP) survey
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2024 16:11:17 +0200

Dear All,

As a follow-up to our previous discussions and for information, please
find the final version of the Primary Care Antimicrobial Stewardship
Programs (ASP) survey targeting the National Antimicrobial Plans on
Antimicrobial Resistance (NAPs) or equivalent National Strategies and
Programmes for Primary Care Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS) across Europe.

This version has been updated based on feedback from both the working
group assigned to this task and the ESCMID Study Group for Antimicrobial
Stewardship (ESGAP).

Find the pdf file attached. Please note that this survey has already been
distributed to WP5 in order to engage with the abovementioned target
audience so no response is expected from you.

Be informed that another survey will be sent to you, all WP 6.1 partners,
for action and response on this occasion. As pointed out during the review
of the first draft of the survey, relying only on the NAP on AMR as the
source for the AMS core elements and competencies may not accurately
reflect the national situation. It was decided to conduct an additional
questionnaire targeting other institutional or non-institutional documents
related to AMS, not necessarily developed or gathered by the NAPs on AMR.
Thereby, a more comprehensive source of information will be provided.

Many thanks in advance for your cooperation.

With best regards,

Pepe and Blanca

  _____

CONFIDENCIALIDAD. El contenido de este mensaje y el de cualquier
documentación anexa es confidencial y va dirigido únicamente al
destinatario del mismo. Si Usted no es el destinatario, le solicitamos que
nos lo indique, no comunique su contenido a terceros y proceda a su
destrucción.

CONFIDENTIALITY. The content of this message and any attached information
is confidential and exclusively for the use of the addresser. If you are
not the addresser, we ask you to notify to the sender, do not pass its
content and delete the original.