Subject: challenge tests request
From: "Maria Diomina" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2024 19:23:29 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear sirs and madam!

Would like to ask you about testing for cosmetic products – toothpastes, two 
different types (for safety reports):  challenge tests, can you do it? 
Please send me some information, how long time you need, price, and how much 
product (ml) is needed, maybe you have a description of the tests. Also Can 
I ask you send me example of your report, which you will give us after 
Challenge tests?

Best regards,

Maria Diomina

Head of the EU department

Unicosmetic OÜ

Member of the board

DRC Group

Mobile: +372 5 200 227

Teams, E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

 <http://www.rocs.ru/>    <http://www.lapikka.ru/> 
<http://www.femegyl.ru/>

ВНИМАНИЕ! Настоящее почтовое сообщение является конфиденциальным и 
предназначено исключительно для получателя письма. Если Вы не являетесь 
получателем и получили письмо по ошибке, в этом случае любое использование, 
перенаправление, вывод на печать или копирование данного сообщения 
запрещаются. Пожалуйста, немедленно проинформируйте об этом отправителя 
письма. Любые взгляды, мнения, суждения, представленные в письме, могут не 
совпадать с точкой зрения компании и отражают только точку зрения 
отправителя. Компания не несёт никакой ответственности за причинение ущерба 
в результате получения данного письма.
LEGAL NOTICE: This e-mail may contain confidential information, which should 
not be copied or distributed without authorization and it is intended solely 
for the addressee. If you have received this e-mail message by mistake, 
please inform the sender and delete it from your system. Any opinions, 
conclusions and other information in this e-mail are those of the author and 
do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the company. The company cannot 
accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this 
e-mail.